Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Homemade Dolls

It's an odd thing, trying to run around and find things that you've worked on over the last year... not only are they hard to find but when you do find them, they aren't as crisp and neat looking as when you first made them... not exciting to take pictures of! Oh well...
Here are the girls dolls that I made, one this past Christmas and two the Christmas before.  One is definitely more "loved" than they others, as I have had to make a more permanent nose and replace the hair several times.  But all the limbs have stayed attached.  The girls love these dolls and I love seeing them play with them!

2 comments:

  1. OOps, I tried to comment, but I guess it didn't. I love these special dolls that you made for your awesome kids. I'm sure they will still have these to pass on to their own children, they are THAT cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting really envious of all your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete