Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Running Around Like a Mad Woman

This last week has been insanely busy...family in town... birthday... wedding...Easter, not to mention my sewing room (which just so happens to be my bedroom and office as well) is being shared with my ten month old while my sister and her daughter are in town. I'm hoping this next week I can relax while tackling a few projects that have been on the sidelines for a while. But for now, I'm going to enjoy family and just dream of the projects in store... see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan makes me take a week off after marathon weeks like that. No from scratch meals in the kitchen...reheats only. My kitchen is STILL behind from the frenzy I was in 3 weeks ago for Riley's Baptism....but people gotto eat ya know?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things quiet down for you. This is my first visit to your site and I've spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete