Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Transformations

This was last Halloween's exciting transformation... trying to turn this little cutie

into this commonly known wizard... you may have heard of Harry Potter before??
 It was a lot of fun and we scored on free black fabric (my husband found) and a free pattern (that my sister in law had) for an adult sized robe, glasses from good will (took out the lenses), a new sweater to keep him warm (this was our biggest purchase, $10 at K-mart) and the tie was sewn from fabric I had on hand (time consuming because of the stripes) with a free pattern from The Pearl Bee. I was super excited about the finished product. The kids want to all be Harry Potter Characters next Halloween... my oldest keeps telling me it's time so start working on the robes... I hate that she is probably right....

2 comments:

  1. Seriously the most adorable costume ever! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This costume is my absolute favorite of all time! Love everything about it, and how you actually died his hair. Tag looks good with dark hair, completely natural looking.

    ReplyDelete