Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tate's Quilt

Tate (child #3) has been looking forward to her quilt for some time now (her 3rd birthday was in November). She went with me to the fabric store and picked out the fabrics a few months ago. It took me a while to get around to cutting (after washing of course) and piecing together, but eventually I got there. This was the first picture I took of the process.
I usually try to take pictures of the process so the kids can see all the cool (hard) work I put into it. Since all this happens when they are sleeping it probably seems like a magic fairy puts it all together. Oh well...

Last week I got it put on the quilting frame YAY! Have I mentioned how much I love this quilting frame??And it's only been sat down at twice since I set it up... I hate being sick... it really cuts into my "me time".

1 comment:

  1. Tate chose some AWESOME colors. I love the red, and everything just looks so good together. What a fun vibrant quilt. Some day I want to try your quilting frame, I may need to get one of my own some day. :)

    ReplyDelete