Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Can we say MIA??

I dropped off the face of my own blog, but I have still been keep close tabs on all thing crafty on other blogs. A few things that have caught my eye recently:

Fell in love with this necklace, so much character.

I'm thinking these aprons with a little adjusting would be an adorable summer skirt for my girls. They love skirts and I think with a cute little yoga waistband it would be adorable on them. And of course a cute pair of leggings to go with.

Another idea that I thought was very cute. What kid doesn't like a good countdown? We countdown to everything around here!

My kids would go nuts for these cardboard guitars.

I always thought these April Fools Day pranks were cute... will I ever take the time to fool my family like this... probably not, I'll stick with their milk changing colors and short sheeting their beds... but it's still fun to think about their reactions.
My Sister posted these Wheat Thins on her cooking blog the other day, they have been calling to me since.

I actually have been somewhat crafty here and there over this last year of being MIA, maybe I will take the time and blog a little... no promises though, I don't think I can handle that kind of pressure.

1 comment:

  1. All of these ideas look like fun. Hopefully some day I will make the April Fools Day food pranks. Maybe next year if I plan ahead. I will not be prepared for this year. Yeah, I'll be sticking to my usual pranks here as well. Colored milk, and cracked mirrors. I'm too lazy this year to short-sheet the beds. :)

    ReplyDelete