Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sewing "Room"


My Sewing "Room" is actually just a nook in my bedroom, which is probably pretty lucky. I can only imagine an entire room devoted to sewing, would look a lot like this...
This is something that is embarrassing to me.  I LOVE an organized space, and consider myself a very organized person.  However, this area always seems to pile up.  It has become a catch all. Mostly because I borrowed my sisters sewing machine so my sewing machine hasn't actually been used in over a year... so I haven't had to open up the desk at all. In fact I've done most of my sewing in the dining room or living room over the last year.  I do clear this area off every once in a while, but it always seems to get back to this.  I don't have nearly enough drawers for all of my stuff, so it's inevitable that things will be on top... but that's no excuse for this disaster... so I tackled it tonight.  I can breathe again. 

1 comment:

  1. i see my pile of fabric for the stuff you will work on for me! YAY! I am shocked your space looks like I was there.. haha then it's back to Julie again in the last picture, all perfectly organized! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete