Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kids Church Bag / Library Bag

  I don't know about you, but I like my bag/purse, to be my bag!! I don't like shoving it full of toys and crayons, especially on Sundays! So I made some church bags for the kids.
 It is so nice to say "you can only bring what fits!" and then for them to be responsible for their own things.
 I made these last year and when my sister came up to visit a couple of weeks ago, I made one for her daughter. I had some left over squares from the quilt I am making for Tate (so close to being finished!!).
 These bags are just not complete without these awesome Crayon Rolls (Have you made one yet? Easy and awesome tutorial!!) These bags also double as great Library Bags. They are extremely sturdy, and machine washable.  

3 comments:

  1. THIS BAG IS AMAZING! it is seriously the best! Such great quality and I love that I can throw it in with Jayden's clothes in the washer and the dryer! :) She loves it because she likes to carry her own stuff, which I love too! Plus the crayon roll up is perfect, she can take the crayons out and put them back all by herself! THANK YOU JU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Crayon Roll--too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing I am just sitting here feeling really un crafty and drooling over your inspiration! Go JU!!!!

    ReplyDelete