Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Little Long Legged Big Haired Annie Doll

I actually did it! I made a doll! It looks a lot different that the original (not nearly as cute) but I'm still excited I got it done. I got a little discouraged near the beginning turning and stuffing this doll because I don't have a turning tool so my fingers became very sore, and also because each piece was SO tiny it took for ever to turn and then I had to figure out how to stuff it. But eventually I got it all done. It's not perfect by any means, but I didn't give up and I finished! YAY. LOL, just don't look to closely at her. I'm still debating on whether I am going to take the time to tea dye her dress so that it looks antiqued. I forgot to do that when I dyed the muslin and I was too lazy to do it after... but it just looks all wrong... hmm... maybe next month. I keep looking at this picture thinking "man, she looks scary..." my kids didn't think she looked scary though, hopefully it's just the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment